Community Resources you may find helpful
- Crisis Clinic in King County assists with emotional or relationship issues, housing assistance, and local resources.
- Friends of Youth aids young families toward successful parenting and provides assistance in finding housing.
- Speak Up When You’re Down provides support in dealing with post-partum depression.
- Teen Clinic is a Public Health Service in King County, providing confidential assistance with birth control, pregnancy testing, and STD/HIV testing, as well as primary medical services to individuals age 20 and under.
- WIC is a program for women, infants and children, providing information on nutrition and subsidies for infant formula and healthy food purchases.
- Open Arms provides doula services to support women and their families from pregnancy through birth and into early parenting.
- Exhale, an after-abortion talk-line.
- Pregnancy Medical Program is offered by Washington state department of social and health services
- Washington Connection, a portal to help people find and connect with services and benefits available in Washington state